+27 11 403 4935 firstname.lastname@example.org
To be an ultimate partner in resource mobilisation for sustainable growth and development, Step Up Association is committed to changing life and transforming communities in Africa.
Our service caters for the geographical areas of:
Stellenbosch and surrounding farms. `
Step Up Association assists clients with the following issue:
- The association offers free legal advice and assistance;
- Unfair labour practice, including UIF claims etc.;
- Housing issues including unlawful eviction;
- Children’ rights education;
- Divorce, wills and estates;
- Social security including grants and pensions;
- Consumer related issues, credit contracts, etc.;
- Woman’s rights and issues, HIV/AIDS, etc.;
- Promotion of local economic developments;
- Awareness campaigns and workshops on relevant issues;
- Educational and training workshop and programme;
- Programmes for senior Citizens and Youth.
- Consult with clients at the office;
- Opening and handling case files of clients;
- Referring clients to the relevant centres or departments;
- Consult with community leaders and other role players in order to ascertain relevant legal issues within the community;
- Set up networks and working relationships with all or most support centres: Department of justice, Justice Centre, department of labour, Department of Social Development, Office of the consumer Protector, Cape Law Society, Family Divorce and family courts, Maintenance Office and others, Police forum and Police service, NGO/NPO’S, Business and farm owners.
Primary: Women and children and especially youth at risk
Secondary: The overall community members whose rights have been violated.
Physical Address: Step Up Association
To view Step Up Association on Prodder NGO Directory, click here