+27 11 403 4935 email@example.com
Closing Date: 29 January 2015, 17h00
The 2015 Commonwealth Foundation grants call is now open. The Commonwealth Foundation awards funding for sustainable development projects that contribute to effective, responsive and accountable governance with civil society participation.
- Open to civil society organisations (CSOs);
- Up to £30 000 per year;
- Multi-year funding available (up to three years);
- Delivered in Commonwealth Foundation eligible member countries.
2015 application dates
We strongly advise that you apply early, and contact us if you have any questions.
To apply, refer to http://grants.commonwealthfoundation.com/
We have created resources to help with your application, which can be downloaded here, please read through them thoroughly before you apply.
If you need help with the online form, you can download the how-to-guide here
Areas of focus
Grant projects must focus on one or more of the following:
- Strengthening the ability of CSOs to use creative expression for participatory governance
- Enhancing the capacity of CSOs, networks and alliances to engage in participatory governance
- Facilitating interaction and constructive engagement in governance
- Building a culture of learning and knowledge sharing
Grant projects are encouraged to integrate one or more of the following cross-cutting themes in their design:
- Gender equality
- Environmental sustainability
- Cultural respect and understanding
For more information, refer to http://www.commonwealthfoundation.com/grants
For more about the Commonwealth Foundation, refer to http://grants.commonwealthfoundation.com/
For more NGO opportunities, refer to www.tipfuxeni.org.za/opportunities